You are an experienced ESO/Medic/ERO who lives in the Pinjarra or associated areas, who is searching for opportunities locally
- Customer Centric Business
- Commute to work daily and be home every night | no more FIFO
- Awesome training opportunities and the ability to upskill
Parabellum International delivers unrivalled emergency response, medical response and risk management services to the oil, gas, mining, resource and construction industries.
With many years of experience specialising in remote aviation, industrial, hydrocarbon and structural emergency response, Parabellum International is the go-to crisis and emergency services partner for risk exposed companies worldwide.
Due to increased demand Parabellum International is currently seeking Emergency Responders to fulfill ongoing relief based rosters for our clients located within the Kwinana and associated Pinjarra regions.
You are an experienced ESO/Medic/ERO who lives in the Pinjarra or associated areas, who is searching for a pathway into Emergency Responder Officer roles locally.
Your new role will include:
- Emergency response duties - responding to emergency calls and initiating the emergency response team ERT
- Security duties - plant access and egress
- Medical response duties - responding to emergency medical calls with ambulance and delivering standard clinical care as per clinical practice guidelines; and
- Training duties
- Current WA Security License;
- Certificate 2 in Security Operations - a must
- Provide First Aid + CPR - current
- Certificate IV in Health (ambulance) or equivalent;
- HLTPAT005 Collect Specimens for Drugs of Abuse Testing or equivalent
- Certificate III Mines Emergency Response and Rescue - highly regarded
- Current unencumbered Western Australia Driver’s License;
- Dangerous Goods Security Card - highly regarded
- Flexible and able to work to a relief base roster system which includes both day and night shift coverage over a 24/7 site coverage requirement
- Able to communicate and work amongst a diverse and close knit onsite team
- Able to demonstrate your ESO and/or medical skillsets in scenario or skills based assessment environment
- High degree of interpersonal skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Have previous minesite or construction experience in a similar role
- Have the ability to present yourself in a professional customer centruc environment
- Possess good level of computer skills
Parabellum's core values of transparency, agility, family, making a difference and going above and beyond are fundamental in the way we work and behave in both our working environment and communities we operate within.
If you share these same values and feel you can make a valuable contribution click on the "apply now" button.
Parabellum International is a Equal Employer and strongly encourages applications from both women and Aboriginals