An opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a dynamic and diverse team in helping them design Infrastructure for their current projects
- 6-9 Month Contract with a view to Permanenency
- Work with New Technologies & a Fantastic Team
- Leading Business based in the South East Suburbs
Join a Market leader in their transition to DevOps and Agile environment, where you will be conducting Windows and Office 365 Database Administration, with a focus on Azure. You will be required to produce Infrastructural designs to assist the team in their current major project.
- Work across Azure and AWS for their current project
- Develop brand new Dev/Test/UAT/Staging environments for all services using CI/CD etc on hybrid cloud
- Database consolidation and refresh
- Data Warehouse and BI platform re-architecture
- Advanced monitoring & analytics
- PowerShell/Ansible/etc (Automation Focussed)
- Experience supporting Dynamics on Prem ERP desirable but not necessary
- Experience or desire to work in a team on the DevOps journey.