Labourer with Rail Industry Workers Card (RIWC) required for works NOR
- 50-56 Hours weekly.
- On Going position
- Good rates + Penalties+ site allowances
About the Company:
Established in 2013, All Force Labour is a leading labour hire company supplying high calibre workers to the Civils and Construction industries.
All Force Labour is seeking applications from experienced civil construction labourers who hold a current Rail Industry Workers Card (RIWC) for a prestigious project North of the river.
- Reliable transport to enable getting to and from site.
- Curren tRail Industry Workers Card (RIWC)
- Current valid C Driver’s License.
- Construction White Card.
- 1 years minimum Civil Construction experience.
- A strong focus on safety.
- LR, MR, HR, HC or MC Driver’s License
- Nationally Accredited Mobile Plant tickets: Excavator, Loader, Skidsteer, IT Loader, Roller, Watercart, Telehandler.
- High Risk Licenses such as: Dogging, Rigging, Scaffolding, EWP, Forklift.
Pre-Employment Medicals along with Drug and Alcohol screening will be conducted as part of the recruitment process and you will be subject to ongoing Drug & Alcohol Screening whilst employed.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the roles, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up to date resume or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org