Do you take pride in your customer service orientation and thrive on achieving results? Be rewarded for your efforts with this progressive company.
- Competitive remuneration
- Heart of Chapel Street
- Monday to Friday
UHG are part of the MedHealth family which is the largest provider of (IME's) Independent Medical Exams in Australia.UHG are part of the MedHealth family which is the largest provider of (IME's) Independent Medical Exams in Australia.Our organisation is rapidly growing and our biggest division is expanding, therefore we are seeking experienced seven (7) Customer Service/Administration professionals to join our team on a full-time basis.
You'll join our Medical Information team assisting our clients across the Life Insurance, Workers Compensation, Legal & CTP Insurance sectors to connect with healthcare providers across Australia to achieve great outcomes and deliver the WOW factor through your outstanding quality & service.
What makes you stand out?
Naturally, you have amazing attention to detail, fine-tuned time management skills and an excellent knack with words! We also want to highlight that we are looking for individuality - we love it! We celebrate individual differences and are proud to foster an environment where our team can be themselves.
To become one of our superstars, you will need -
- Previous call centre experience in a customer service environment is advantageous. You will have call KPIs so you will need to have had exposure to telephone-based customer service.
- Solid time management skills - you need to work to deadlines and agreed service levels.
- Attention to detail - you're working within guidelines for the Insurance industry and must be strong in this area.
- Exceptional communication skills - you will be liaising with practitioners, patients and our Life Insurance clients so your telephone and written communication skills are important.
- To be willing, available and reliable!
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Check - continued employment at UHG is subject to a successful Police Check.
In return, we are committed to supporting our hard-working people by investing in their professional development and long-term career opportunities. If you’re seeking more than just a job, we'd love you to introduce yourself to us!
So why work for UHG?
- We have an awesome office located amongst the cafes and shops in bustling Prahran.
- Our culture is ALIVE - whether it be our company lunches, town hall meetings or after work drinks - we're always up to something fun!
- Our teams are making a difference to the community that we serve - be it through volunteering, helping to raise funds or working with our network of health providers, we connect our community partners to the support they need.
Shortlisted candidates will be advised by telephone. Please note, due to the training requirements and ongoing nature of this role, we cannot accept applicants with a working holiday visa.
UHG is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to please advise us at the time of application.