Deliver superior service & styling to customers, maintain Visual Merchandising standards & be a part of a dynamic team at our Chadstone Child store
- Grow your career- ongoing training and development!
- Exciting & Fast Paced Environment
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting Australian icon
Seed are currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic Full Time Sales Assistant for our beautiful Child Concept store at Chadstone. Must be available to work 38 hours a week on either a Tuesday to Saturday roster or a Sunday to Thursday roster with some late night trade. Previous fashion retail experience will be essential.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- 50% off new season product
- Generous incentive rewards for your sales and KPI achievements
- Supportive team culture and environment
- Opportunity to work for an iconic Australian retailer
- GROW YOUR CAREER - training and development across all areas of retail operations
- Tuesday to Saturday roster or Sunday to Thursday roster
- Previous fashion retail experience in a high volume and fast paced store essential
- Have flexible availability including weekends and evenings
- Be passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- An eye for styling and detail to uphold our high visual merchandising standards
- Be able to assist with Stock Management duties including unpacking and refills
- Desire to challenge yourself to achieve company and personal objectives
- You must be available to work 38 hours a week on either a Tuesday to Saturday roster or a Sunday to Thursday roster
- Previous experience in a fast paced/high turnover store will be essential
We now reach a global audience, boasting more than 280 stores in destinations including New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore.
If you would value working for a highly respected brand, and are passionate about growing your career, then we would love to hear from you. Don't miss your chance to join our Seed Family! APPLY NOW!
Click the link below to explore more! The proud and passionate team are waiting for you! https://www.seedheritage.com/content/careers.html