Seeking a strong Business Analyst with exceptional interpersonal skills. Consulting experience, data governance or finance background is desirable.
- 5+ years recent experience as a BA.
- 9 months fixed contract (possibility to be permanent).
- Excellent Salary.
Divy is part of an Australian group that employs an expansive ultra-talented workforce of technologists. Since our inception in 2010, Divy has experienced unprecedented growth due to the adoption of our services by many of the country's largest public & private sector organisations.
You will be assisting the Data Governance Manager in a high-profile financial services organisation enhance the company’s data governance capabilities and help mature data governance processes within the organisation. You will focus on the implementation of strategies and updating frameworks and operating models.
- Assist in delivering and developing data maturity for organisation.
- Analyse current business state regarding data management.
- Identify areas of improvement for data management process.
- Facilitate workshops and discovery sessions.
- Improve quality of data and privacy process and controls.
- Minimum 5 years recent experience as a BA.
- Strong communicator with experience managing stakeholders.
- Strong presentations skills and ability to and influence stakeholders.
- Able to be independent and operate by themselves.
- Desirable to have experience with privacy, data governance or in banking or financial services.