Great role for a Sharepoint expert looking to step up their career to a Senior Consultant.
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne CBD
As a Senior SharePoint Consultant, you will provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills in SharePoint 2013, 2016 and Office 365. You will provide leadership and presales expertise for specific programmes of work. You have superior knowledge of Information Management practices and deep expertise in a range of technology specialisations, technology and business trends. You will take responsibility for setting the vision and high-level architectural design for complex solutions. You will also work across the Empired business to provide advice, guidance and commercial understanding to Empired's delivery practice.
What you will be doing:
- Designing solutions, implementing and delivery of projects as
- Partner with our clients to analyse and define business requirements and/or project scope
- Facilitation of analysis and design workshops
- Document and communicate client requirements
- Take ownership for the implementation, configuration and delivery of SharePoint projects
- Implement projects utilising SharePoint 2013
- Encouraging employee engagement by continuing to develop and mentor technical specialists
- Advocating collaboration and knowledge sharing plus fostering innovation and change
- Promoting a high-performance culture within the team, focusing on consulting and delivery excellence
- Provide client support and relationship management as required
- Participate in pre-sales presentations and demonstrations in conjunction with the sales team plus providing input for Request for Proposals and Request for Information.
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint 2013
- Demonstrated experience in managing, supporting and administering SharePoint 2013, SharePoint upgrades and patching and PowerShell scripting
- SharePoint development is desirable OR a good understanding of SharePoint development
- Experience with ITIL and SDLC
- Experience in backup, restore and disaster recovery for SharePoint
- Experience with third party tools, including: Nintex, RecordPoint, Metalogix, SPDocKit, SCOMM