Our Client, based in Warriewood, has collaborated with nutrition and paediatric experts around the globe to source the most natural ingredients
- Full time local work based in Warriewood
- Opportunity for international travel
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Our Client, based in Warriewood, has collaborated with nutrition and paediatric experts around the globe to source the most natural ingredients and improve the growth and development of babies and toddlers. With an established presence in Asia and NZ, they are growing by the day and seeking a new member to join their team. This role will report to and provide day to day hands on support to the founder and director of the business in the capacity of some traditional PA style responsibilities along with general office administration tasks. This is a full time position with office hours of 8.30 - 4.30 / 5pm.
This position would suit an individual who has an interest in children's health and development and shares the same philosophy and approach as the founder towards improving childhood nutrition.This is a new role for the business so is therefore a great opportunity for you to make your mark and define your position. You will be energetic, proactive and able to use your strong communication and negotiation skills to keep customers happy and ensure that important deadlines are met. You will have an excellent eye for detail, be able to multi task and be comfortable working autonomously at times. This is not a traditional role, you will not be given a set list of duties each day, rather you will use your initiative to set the daily priorities and pattern of work, whilst being able to adapt and react to the daily needs of those you are supporting.
The role does require you to have your own transport, a clean drivers licence and to hold a current Working with Children Check. There is the opportunity, as the business grows and once you are settled in the position to help with promotional pop up stores. roadshows and events, some of which are held internationally in Asia and New Zealand. Therefore, a current valid passport and ability to travel overseas is also required.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customer related enquiries
- Maintaining the database with accurate records
- Researching and booking travel for the Director
- Diary and calendar management.
- Assisting with events and roadshows when required
- Provide administrative support to the sales team - follow up enquiries, send out information packs etc.
- Assist with social media and website maintenance
- Assist with any personal duties for the Director.
- A high degree of honesty/ integrity
- A shared philosophy that aligns with the business
- Strong attention to detail, excellent customer service and negotiating skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Be self motivated and proactive
- Ability and willingness to expand responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Prior experience in the events industry (highly desirable)
- Lives locally, have your own transport, be willing and able to undertake international travel in the future (hold a valid passport)
In return, you will be joining an employer who values family commitments, who can be flexible when required and understands that you have a life outside of the workplace. They offer a relaxed atmosphere at work and ultimately want you to have fun in the job you do everyday.
How to apply:
You must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply for the permanent position with no work restrictions.
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below, visit our website www.tempnet.com.au or contact Joanna Gruber, Penny McConaghy or Lynda Barlow at Tempnet Permanent and Temporary Recruitment on 02 9997 7777
Permanent & Temporary Recruitment Agency on the Northern Beaches of Sydney specialising in all round Business Services, Contact Call Centre, Accounting & Finance, Warehouse & Logistics.
Allambie, Avalon, Brookvale, Balgowlah, Bayview, Belrose, Collaroy, Cromer, Curl Curl, Dee Why, Frenchs Forest, Freshwater, Manly, Manly Vale, Mona Vale, Narrabeen, Newport, Neutral Bay, Macquarie Park, Mosman, Palm Beach, Pymble, Ryde, St Ives, Sydney CBD, Terrey Hills, Warriewood, Warringah, Pittwater Areas.