Our client is one of Australia's most innovative and well-recognised brands in Mortgage and Finance. In the role of Temporary Administration Assistant
- Based in Frenchs Forest
- X 4 weekdays plus Saturdays
- Opportunity for perm position for the right candidate
Our client is one of Australia’s most innovative and well-recognised brands in Mortgage and Finance. In the role of Temporary Administration Assistant / PA you will be joining a small team you'll love within a company Australia loves. Working in a business passionate about the mortgage broking industry, you will develop and polish your skillsets, working on what is important to you. You are an individual who will complement the growing business and both contribute and celebrate the wins!
To be successful in the position you will be a versatile employee, able to juggle and multitask and be able to stay one step ahead to ensure all aspects of the office and administration needs run smoothly and efficiently. You will pride yourself on strong attention to detail, a customer service focus and being an individual who is reliable, honest and punctual. In return there is the possibility of a permanent role on offer for candidate who excel and demonstrate the skills set the business is seeking. Please note, this role requires working on a Saturday. This is not negotiable and forms part of your standard working week, combined with x 4 weekdays. Hours of work are 9am - 4.30pm across x 5 days.
Qualifications & experience
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid customer service skills
- Ability to multitasking and time-manage with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ensuring an exemplary customer experience to all external business partners always.
- Ensuring our Store Brokers are supported in their administrative needs
- General office upkeep such as photocopying, filing, scanning and ensuring the office is kept tidy with all necessary stationary
- Managing multiple appointments and diaries along with customer follow up.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls where needed
- Availability to work 5 full days p/week, Saturdays are included.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Taking minutes, general office management such as ordering stationary
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
How to apply:
Only Applicants with full rights to work in Australia will be considered for this opportunity including Working Holiday Makers.
Please click the 'Apply Now' button or visit our website www.tempnet.com.au or speak to Joanna, Lynda or Penny at Tempnet Permanent and Temporary Recruitment on 02 9997 7777
We are a Permanent & Temporary Recruitment Agency on the Northern Beaches of Sydney specialising in all round Business Support Services, Contact Call Centre, Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance, Warehouse & Logistics.
Allambie, Avalon, Brookvale, Balgowlah, Bayview, Belrose, Chatswood, Collaroy, Cromer, Curl Curl, Dee Why, Frenchs Forest, Freshwater, Macquarie, Manly, Manly Vale, Mona Vale, Mosman, Narrabeen, Newport, Neutral Bay, Macquarie Park, Mosman, Palm Beach, Pittwater Areas, Pymble, Ryde, St Ives, Sydney CBD, Terrey Hills, Warriewood, Warringah, Willoughby.