Looking for Windows Server Engineers, demonstrated experience in Active Directory, DNS, System Centre Configuration Management preferred
- This job is for the Federal Government Organisation
- Open to Australian Citizens
- Long term contract
Windows Server Engineer to perform operational maintenance work on Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, Windows Server, System Centre Configuration Manager and Powershell. The successful applicant will undertake Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy support, troubleshoot Windows Server issues, and support all aspects of server and application patching. The successful applicant will also assist with upskilling permanent team members and documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Experience in Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy, System Centre Configuration Manager and Powershell
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows Server issues
- Experience in all aspects of server patching
- Experience in all aspects of application patching
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: