Service Desk Officer needed to start ASAP until the end 2021 with extension options. 7am - 7pm roster. Working from home options available.
- Immediate Start
- Multiple Positions
- Baseline Security Clearance Required
Working in a supportive team environment, the Service Desk Officer will be responsible to:
- Record and manage help desk requests and tasks
- Communicate with stakeholders at all levels, internal and off site
- Deliver help desk support, including fault investigation, resolution and documentation
- Respond to enquiries, covering both hardware and software
- Conduct workstation relocations
- Adhoc duties as directed
- Experience in 1st / 2nd level support in a Windows 10 laptop environment
- Ability to resolve technical problems quickly and clearly to a customer via hands-on approach or remotely if required
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to empathise and prioritise customer’s needs.
- Demonstrate an ability to work well with a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and a desire to stay up to date with current technologies
- IT Certification IV or equivalent will be highly regarded
The successful candidate will be available to work for the contract period, with the ability to obtain / maintain a Baseline security clearance.
Please apply directly with your current MS Word resume through the links on this webpage. For more information please call Mitchell on 0425 269 780.