Senior Position available within a Leading Australian Integrator, focusing on Mining, Oil & Gas, Power and Water Industries
- Full-time- Permanent Position Available - Based in Adelaide
- Focused on Mining, Oil and Gas, Power and Water Industries
- Base dependent on experience - Excellent Packages available
You now have the exciting new opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading control systems integrators who specialise in design, installation, integration and commissioning services within a range of projects from the mining, oil & gas, power, water and water waste industries. This successful organisation has experienced steady growth and is seeking a Senior Control Systems Engineer with industry experience to join the team and to deliver complex control and automation systems within Adelaide.
To do this role you will need to have extensive knowledge of a wide range of control systems, automation and instrumentation products, along with design and specifications experience. The responsibilities of this position will be to provide technical and engineering expertise across a diverse range of control systems and automation projects for industries such as mining, oil & gas, power, water and waste water. These skills combined with extensive hands on knowledge within these industries will ensure that you can deliver high quality work, meeting their client’s expectations.
To do this successfully your key skills and competencies will include;
- Bachelor of Engineering – Electrical, Electronics, Computer Technologies
- Extensive knowledge of PLC, SCADA & HMI technology – Rockwell – Allen Bradley / Schneider / Siemens etc
- Ability to complete complex systems integration tasks – PLC, SCADA and HMI programming, configuration and implementation.
- Knowledge of process instrumentation, motors, drives and other devices
- Site/technical support experience and the willingness to conduct complex troubleshooting tasks
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
What’s on offer?
Dependent on experience, a negotiable base salary plus superannuation. More importantly, as the company continues to grow you will have access to training and career advancement opportunities.
If you are an experienced Control Systems or Automation Engineer and have the required industry experience to succeed in these exciting new positions, please apply to this ad with an up to date copy of your resume.