A great opportunity to join a Tier 1 vendor specialising in industrial sales & service | National role | Training | Incentives & a great team
- Fantastic Career Opportunity with Market Leader Based in Port Melbourne
- Plan, Schedule and Coordinate activities of a very busy service department
- Excellent Salary Package, Training and Career Progression
We are currently seeking an experienced Service Coordinator or Service Controller to join our established service teams in Port Melbourne. With an outstanding reputation for leading edge technologies, reliable robust products and outstanding service, this organisation is a global leader within the heavy industrial, fmcg, food and beverage and scientific industries.
They have an unrelenting focus on customer satisfaction, supportive management and career development. An enthusiastic, driven and reliable employee will see this as a great opportunity to show their capability as a professional coordinator or controller and as a genuine career progression opportunity.
This global organisation is looking for an experienced Service Coordinator to take the reins and plan, schedule and coordinate all service activities of an established, high performing service team base in Melbourne.
As part of the role you will be responsible for the following:-
- Organising all activities of the Field Service Technicians
- Ensure compliance of all dispatch process, procedures and policies
- Work plan and schedule analysis to ensure minimum distances travelled by service technicians
- Change work plans to meet the demands of unplanned maintenance and breakdowns in line with customer requirements
- Ensure the service team meets and exceeds minimum service level goals and benchmarks
- Take part in the procurement of parts and materials including dispatching items directly to site
- Monitor open orders, invoicing and documentation to ensure all jobs are completed within a timely fashion
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Relevant experience specifically within an Industrial Service environment ie. HVAC, Industrial Weighing, Electrical
- Extensive planning and scheduling experience
- Competence using service management software ie. TSM OR simPRO
- Strong communication skills and the ability to enforce service commitments
You will be rewarded with an excellent base salary circa $60,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation plus company performance incentive. Ongoing training and career progression opportunities are also available.
If you're looking for a new challenge and feel that you have the right experience please apply to this advertisement or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.