Are you a Senior to Principal Recruitment Consultant looking for an opportunity to spread your wings? Great team culture & earning capacity!
- Boutique Executive Recruitment Consultancy - Engineering focused
- Flexible work conditions - full-time, school hours, part-time or work from home
- Negotiable base salary depending on your experience, super and excellent comms
Engineering Networks is a boutique Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, based 25 minutes west of Brisbane City. Our business started in the electrical and control systems engineering disciplines and has since expanded into the mechanical, operations and manufacturing sectors. We are again preparing to diversify our business and are looking to engage consultants with experience recruiting in Civil & Structural, Environmental, Mining, Oil & Gas or Medical and Pharmaceutical industries. We're also happy to consider candidates within our exiting disciplines.
Our team consists of Senior and Principal level consultants who are well established in their chosen discipline. They have the flexibility to work anywhere across Australia and New Zealand and we make a point of ensuring that our consultants can do so without restrictions or competition from internal sources.
We know that what we offer is a unique. You will have access to all the tools you could possibly need to be successful in your role including a full a LinkedIn licence, interstate and international travel, phone bills, laptop, training and support.
We are seeking experienced white-collar Recruitment Consultants who are well established in their chosen discipline and looking for an opportunity where they take ownership of their career growth and direction.
Your key skills and competencies will include;
- Current experience in engineering recruitment
- Can display strong relationships and repeat business from your customer base
- Solid computer skills and experience using CRM systems
- The ability to be self-directed and work autonomously
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
What’s on offer?
On offer is a negotiable base salary depending on your experience, generous commission structure, flexible work hours, tools of the trade, training and support as well as a team that genuinely supports and cares for you.
If you feel you're ready to have a discussion and see what else is out there in the recruitment industry, please apply to this advert or call me directly for a confidential chat.