A great contract opportunity to assist in the development of a new product to the Australian market. PLC | SCADA | Power Systems
- 3 month contract opportunity with a European OEM
- Possibility of permanent role after 3 months
- Negotiable hourly rate up to $85p.h. + Superannuation
Due to continued success across the Asia Pacific region, this trusted European OEM will be increasing their current portfolio and service offering by introducing a new product to the Australian market. This product ha applications within building management systems (BMS), microgrid technology and hybrid power systems.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this position best suits an experienced, autonomous, outcome focused Senior Power Systems Engineer with significant experience utilising SCADA & PLC products within a power systems environment. A thorough understanding of building management systems (BMS), microgrid technology or hybrid power systems will be an advantage.
Your key skills and competencies will include;
- An electrical, mechatronics or power systems engineering qualification
- Thorough understanding and capability of programming PLC and SCADA in line with IEC 61131
- Exposure to design and application development within building management systems (BMS), microgrid technology or hybrid power systems
- Previous experience working for a vendor or integrator providing similar engineering knowledge and services will be highly regarded.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to interact with Clients in a consultative manner.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to an extensive high quality product range, positive and supportive company culture and solid technical support, you will receive an hourly rate up to $85 plus superannuation (depending on experience) a guaranteed 3 month contract with possibility for renewal or permanent position.
If you feel that you have the knowledge experience and desire to succeed in this exciting new position, please apply to this ad with an up to date copy of your resume.