Well run branch. Great manager. Laugh lots and work hard. Suited to that customer service professional with a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Industrial Engineered Products
- Stable, multinational company with strong corporate presence
- Busy role with lots of variety
The company: Our client is a well-regarded, mature, multinational business, invested in the manufacturing and sale of quality Mechanical Power Transmission equipment, Gears and Chain products. As Internal Sales Representative, you will be based in Brisbane and support the Branch’s sales team and customers.
About the role:
In this busy and multifaceted role, you will focus on customer service, answering calls, taking information for quotes, following up quotes, counter sales, CRM Management, managing the sales funnel, providing reporting to Branch Manager, order book management and overseeing the branch in the manager’s absence. Whilst you will liaise with many people, the role is quite autonomous.
Your key skills and competencies will include:
• Knowledge of Mechanical Power Transmission products essential
• Strong mechanical technical aptitude
• Mechanical trade viewed favourably
• Experience in a similar role
• Intermediate IT skills – Microsoft Suite, CRM & ERP systems, ie PRONTO
• Time management skills, a focus on deadlines and excellent eye for detail
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
On offer is an attractive salary plus superannuation & annual incentives based on performance – up to 10% of base salary. An induction and on the job training is provided, but this role is for an experienced individual, not a new starter in the industry. You will benefit greatly from ongoing training and career progression opportunities.
If you have the experience and desire to achieve in this exciting position, please apply to this ad with an up to date copy of your resume. Alternatively, call Shelley Stevenson for a confidential discussion on 0412 700 396.