Permanent role with busy electrical design consultancy focused on T&D, ITS, road lighting and power reticulation design for subdivisions
- Full-time permanent role based east of Brisbane city
- Focused on power transmission and distribution
- Negotiable base salary dependant on experience
Due to an increase in electrical infrastructure projects across QLD, our client is seeking an experienced mid to senior level Electrical Design Engineer for a permanent position within their Electrical Design Consultancy, based in Brisbane.
As a key person of the subdivision design team, you will be developing OH and UG power reticulation and large customer connection designs, whilst supporting and mentoring colleagues. This will include the occasional site visit, concept and detailed design, authority approvals, telco and electricity supply agreements and the compilation of design packages for handover.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years of recent OH/UG design experience for subdivisions
- Electrical degree or trade qualification preferred
- Extensive AutoCAD experience
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Equally suited to working in a collaborative team environment or autonomously
- Civil background with electrical design experience not disregarded
If you are an experienced Electrical Design Engineer and have the desire and willingness to work for a very well-known and reputable Australian business, please apply to this ad with an up to date copy of your resume.