Temporary Administrator required for ASAP start! | 6 Week Role | Competitive Hourly Salary | Beautiful offices located next to Hyde Park
- Leading education provider with renovated offices and facilities
- Convenient CBD location close to transport, cafes and shops
- Work in a collaborative team to support students in an administrative capacity
This well-renowned education provider delivers a wide range of tailored, industry-specific educational services to over 100,000 students across the globe. This organisation offers a friendly, down-to-earth working environment with an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment.
Working closely with the team, you will be responsible for providing high levels of administrative support using Moodle, an online platform to set up virtual and face to face classrooms. You will have the opportunity to work for an organization who is passionate and will benefit from a down-to-earth and easy going team culture.
- Use multiple systems such as Sharepoint, Excel, Moodle to preform administrative tasks
- Provide learning support to students
- Respond to general enquirers and support requests via email and telephone
- Adhoc administration responsibilities
This is a varied and interesting role within a small and supportive team. This role will suit someone who is tech saavy and enjoys administration and data entry. You will thrive in a busy, varied role. In order to be considered you must have;
- Administration experience and previous experience using Moodle or a LMS system
- Experience within the vocational or higher education will be highly regarded
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate use of MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are available for an immediate start and match the criteria above please apply today!
**Working Holiday Visa holders encouraged to apply!