Provide high-level administrative support,monitor emails,assist with data entry,liaise with senior executives, ASAP start, 4month temp role, CBD based
- 4-month temporary role – likely to extend into the middle of next year, ASAP start
- Warm, supportive team with a highly respected company, CBD location
- Provide excellent administration support, strong office all rounder
One of Australia's largest life and health insurance companies, supporting Australian's with health and life insurance cover, this business is the epitome of opportunity and success! With a national presence and a progressive and forward-thinking approach, this is a fantastic opportunity. This company is looking for a powerhouse administrator who can take on a range of responsibilities in this 4-month temporary assignment which has potential to extend.
Assisting the team with an ongoing project you will take ownership over a host of administrative functions. The role will involve monitoring a busy inbox and ensuring all necessary correspondence, using Excel to complete data entry tasks, ensuring meeting rooms are organised and order catering, provide support around the accounts payable process amongst other tasks.
- Manage a busy inbox and follow up on all emails
- Liaise with the committee in a professional manner
- Meeting room preparation and ordering catering
- Provide support around the account payable process, process invoices for payment
- Complete data entry projects using Excel
- Assist the team with any ad-hoc duties as and when required
To be successful in this role you will have a proactive attitude and be a team player. You will have fantastic communication skills, be confident using Excel and have high attention to detail. You will be comfortable liaising with staff and external stakeholders at all levels. We are looking for a bright and organised candidate who is able to prioritise workload and stay one step ahead!
We cannot consider Working Holiday Visa candidates or candidates with restricted work rights as this role may extend into the middle of next year.
We will get back to you within 48 hours either via telephone or email.