Manage reviews, monitor performance, liaise with managers and businesses, ASAP start, 4-6week role with potential temp to perm, ASAP start!
- Creative and close-knit team with a fantastic work-life balance
- 4-6 week temporary role with potential temporary to permanent opportunity
- You will be given the chance to make this role your own,
This business is a dream employer with an enviable culture - a genuine focus on work-life balance, a hard-working, dedicated and passionate team.
In this role you will be responsible for the management and delivery of HR policies including running reviews, partnering with managers and businesses and resolving performance management issues. You will also be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management.
- Coordinating inductions and producing contracts
- Updating the organization charts and work from home checklists
- Regular monthly reports including headcount reports and staff briefings
- Assist on talent acquisition and engagement projects
- Partnering with internal managers
- Manage quarterly salary reviews
- Database management and updating of records
- Resolve performance management issues.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in a similar HR Generalist position and be well versed in business partnering, reviews and reporting. You will be confident and be able to hit the ground running as there will be minimal handover period.
We can only consider your application if you have proven experience and a strong understanding of Australian regulations and employment law.
Candidates with Full Work Rights and Working Holiday Visa candidates welcome to apply! We will get back to you within 48 hours either via telephone or email.