Amazing opportunity to support a progressive Executive within this specialist Underwriting Agency. Make this role your own with additional projects!
- CBD location, flexible environment, inspiring and down to earth Executive
- Be the heart and soul of a conscientious team by taking on office management tasks
- Assist and lead marketing projects for industry events!
Lotus People are delighted to be partnering with this specialist underwriting agency based in the Sydney CBD. This organisation is seeking a proactive and dynamic Personal Assistant to hit the ground running and join their busy, tight-knit team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within a professional and inclusive environment.
Supporting their kind and inspiring Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for helping with 1:1 support duties, marketing projects, and playing an important role in maintaining company high standards with office support tasks.
- Diary management
- Setting up meetings as requested
- Booking travel
- Events Coordination
- Researching and preparing materials as necessary
- Leading marketing projects and coordinating marketing material for events
In order to excel in this role, you will be a proactive, "can-do" individual with a strong work ethic and highly developed attention to detail and administrative skills. To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and able to prioritise workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The ability to work well within a team and autonomously
- A great attitude - willing to learn across a number of areas
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply today!