Join this revolutionary tech company in North Ryde - a fascinating business changing the future of how we live. A crucial role supporting co-founders!
- Join a business at the forefront of the future - think Google, Facebook and Netflix!
- Work with an inspiring team many who have relocated from 'tech hub' Silicone Valley!
- All mentoring, guidance and support provided for a smart and switched on junior candidate!
This fast-growing tech company is at the forefront of their industry! You will be joining this business at a very exciting time, working with a fascinating, innovative product at the peak of development! Expanding globally and backed by some of the world's greatest investors.
Hardworking, collaborative and hyper-intelligent, this company have work-life balance down pat with a culture that will have you excited to go into work every day. With a high performing culture, this start-up is growing at a rapid pace - this is such an exciting time to join the administration team and be a part of the future of technology!
As a result of their continued growth, the CTO now requires further assistance in the form of a fabulous junior Executive Assistant. A newly created role, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of the position and the opportunities for career progression it provides!
Reporting to the CTO's right hand woman, an impressive and super smart recent graduate, you will work closely with the team to assist the co-founder with all administration support. This is an incredibly unique opportunity to build your career with a successful company who pride themselves on investing in their employees but a great attitude is absolutely key!
- Provide personalised support to the CTO
- Record and collate minutes in meetings
- Manage your Executives' calendar and diary
- Oversee the booking of domestic and international travel plans
- Work collaboratively with other office support staff - both of whom we placed and who adore their roles!
- Perform ad hoc administration tasks
Full mentorship and guidance will be provided - if your organisational skills are a cut above the rest and you are passionate about kick-starting your career within a growing and exciting business then we would love to talk to you! In return, you will benefit from flexible working hours, genuine career development and equity and shares in the business to name just a few perks!
This exciting opportunity won't be around for long! If you are excited by the prospect of joining an amazing company and gaining exposure to all facets of the business, hit APPLY!