Join a friendly, hardworking team, with a diverse culture in a 6-month temporary assignment with an immediate start!
- High volume inbound customer service role!
- $28.53p/h + Super, based in Sydney CBD with an amazing diverse culture
- 6-month temporary assignment, with potential to extend beyond that!
Lotus People are excited to be recruiting for a very well-respected client of ours for an inbound, customer service officer role. Join a financial services firm that is well known for its incredible culture. Become part of a dynamic and down-to-earth team on a temporary basis with an immediate start!
We are currently on the lookout for an amazing inbound customer service agent to respond to a high volume of incoming calls and provide an informative service to the company's clients. You will assist customers with their queries or transfer them to the correct department depending on the nature of their call. This role will see you utilising your superior communication skills, positive attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Appropriately respond to customer queries over the phone
- Answer a high volume of inbound calls in a fast, flexible, and dynamic way
- Qualify inbound calls in order to direct customers to the right department
- Follow up with outbound calls to customers where applicable
- Manage the database, input information, and record conversations
- Follow up with customers via email
- Create reports and support with general administration
A born natural at providing excellent customer service, in a fast-paced busy environment. You will thrive in going above and beyond to satisfy all customer needs and effortlessly build rapport.
You will be available immediately, have previous experience in a high volume customer service role, and have the ability to work in an ongoing capacity as there is the potential for the role to be extended for the right candidate!
You must be a permanent resident or Australian Citizen to apply for this role.
To be considered, please send your resume through today, we will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours either via telephone or email.
Police and background checks will be undertaken during your interview process.