Work for a leading professional firm in the heart of Sydney CBD - stunning harbor views and a fantastic culture with a supportive team and management!
- Based in beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD with Sydney Harbor Views!
- Varied role encompassing administration and reception duties - no two days are the same!
- Down to earth, friendly and inclusive team - social activities and corporate events.
The Company & The Role
This business is well known in their space and have a fantastic name in the market. With Head Offices in Sydney, they are a leader in their field and have an excellent reputation. With a genuine, supportive, friendly team environment - this is a true employer of choice. You will be working alongside a corporate waiter and you will provide superior support to the wider business.
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Meet and greet high net worth clients
- Maintain and manage meeting rooms and bookings
- Managing invoices for the team
- Event management - booking rooms, catering & RSVP's
- Administration support such as post reconciliation, credit card reconciliation, managing travel invoices
- Maintain tidiness of reception and meeting rooms
We are looking for a well-presented, switched-on, pro-active and bubbly Receptionist who is looking for the next step in their career. As this is a varied role we are looking for someone who can prioritize and has the ability to multitask, whilst still providing warm and friendly customer service to all guests and internal staff. You will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working as a Corporate Receptionist/Flight Attendant or Administrative role
- Confident, professional and proactive can do attitude!
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- A well-organized, process orientated and positive approach
A varied and dynamic role for an experienced Corporate Receptionist in a highly desirable business. Located in Sydney CBD, working full time Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm. This is a great opportunity to build your experience within a very well established business. With an immediate April date and a salary paying up to $60,000 plus super, this role won't be around for long.
Lotus People will screen your resume and come back to you in 48 hours. We will shortlist candidates to interview with us, with a view to setting up interviews next week with our client. This is a two stage interview process, with an immediate start date for the right candidate. Please hit Apply Now!