Dynamic firm with an exciting growth trajectory. Team based environment with mentoring and an opportunity to take responsibility and grow your career.
- Ongoing Professional Development
- SMSF Specialist
- Career Advancement
With its success depending on attracting good people and nurturing their talent, this reputable firm is seeking suitable talent to join their team of professionals.
In this exciting role, we currently require a SMSF Manager to lead the small team. You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for individuals and small to large businesses
- Providing advice and ensuring compliance for GST and FBT
- Working closely with the partner to ensure budgets are met
- Advising other staff on SMSF requirements
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis and assisting them with queries
This is a real opportunity to use your knowledge and experience to play a vital part in not only providing timely accounting solutions, but maintaining and developing client relationships.
To be considered for this role, you will have previous professional practice experience gained within a business services/taxation environment. CA/CPA you will have well developed written and verbal communication skills and a genuine passion to continue your career in an established public practice firm.
For a confidential discussion on roles within Professional Practice or further information on this opportunity please contact Benjamin Jotkowitz on 0419 008 500. Alternatively send your resume directly email@example.com