Change Your Lifestyle: Join highly skilled experts within this regional firm that will assist in your career progression and achieving personal goals!
- Mentoring & Development Program
- Work/Life Balance
- Low Staff Turnover
Currently experiencing significant growth, this leading regional firm will provide you the opportunity to progress your career in an expanding team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and interesting client base including listed companies across a broad range of industry sectors.
Reporting to the Audit Managers, you will be responsible for planning audit engagements, supervising audit staff during the engagement and ensuring documentation in the audit files meet internal quality and Australian Audit Standards.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- supervising audit staff during the assurance engagement, including coaching and advising, budget monitoring and workpaper reviews;
- preparation of detailed work budgets for audit engagements;
- liaising with clients concerning deadlines,
- audit requirements, accounting queries;
- conducting and documenting audit closure procedures;
- preparation of financial statements and audit reports under relevant regulations
- review of client financial reports in respect of compliance with the applicable accounting framework and accurate compilation based on audited/reviewed balances and transactions.
- other assurance engagements as and when they arise.
For a confidential discussion on roles within Professional Practice or further information on this opportunity please contact Benjamin Jotkowitz on 0419 008 500. Alternatively send your resume directly to email@example.com