Join a firm that is recognised as being a leader in assisting like minded progressive business owners in their pursuit of business success.
- Career Progression & Development
- Impressive Client Base
This established accounting practice has built a reputation of superior client delivery thanks to their focus, commitment and high standards. They offer a diverse range of services including Business Services, Tax Advisory and Financial Planning and have experienced strong growth each year since its inception.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial accounts and tax returns for a variety of entities across various industries
- Preparation and review of management accounts, KPI's, budgets, forecasts, variance analysis
- Providing a range of business and tax advisory services
- Delegation, supervision and review of work for junior staff
- Liaising and meeting with your clients
You will be a highly motivated individual who thrives on providing quality service to a range of clients including high level corporate companies, local companies, trusts, partnerships and high net worth individuals. You will enjoy conducting research of technical issues, tax planning and assisting with business management. Furthermore, you will have a solid background within a professional practice, CA or CPA qualifications and excellent communication skills and strong client relationship building.
In return you will be joining a practice with a fantastic reputation and one that prides itself on staff retention and development of its people to their full potential. A salary package plus incentives will be negotiated based on qualifications, skills and experience.
For a confidential discussion on roles within Professional Practice or further information on this opportunity please contact Benjamin Jotkowitz on 0419 008 500. Alternatively send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org