Excellent opportunity for a confident and ambitious professional to join this growing and high performing team.
- Blended Role
- National Network
- Professional Development
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and interesting client base including listed companies across a broad range of industry sectors.
Reporting to an Audit Partner, you will be responsible for planning audit engagements, supervising audit staff during the engagement and ensuring documentation in the audit files meet internal quality and Australian Audit Standards.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- preparation of detailed work budgets for audit engagements;
- liaising with clients concerning deadlines,
- audit requirements, accounting queries;
- conducting and documenting audit closure procedures;
- preparation of financial statements and audit reports under relevant regulations
- review of client financial reports in respect of compliance with the applicable accounting framework and accurate compilation based on audited/reviewed balances and transactions.
- other assurance engagements as and when they arise.
CA/CPA qualified, you will display exceptional client skills including the ability to build and maintain a good working relationship with clients and a proactive approach to managing client expectations and the assurance engagement.
For a confidential discussion or further information on this opportunity please contact Benjamin Jotkowitz on 0419 008 500. Alternatively send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org