ARA are currently seeking experienced Cath Lab RN's for a number of prestigious hospital's around Australia.
- Full and Part Time Positions
- Flexibility | Work-Life balance
- Positions Australia Wide
All Recruitment Australia are currently recruiting for full time & part time Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurses for a number of busy Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratorys around Australia. Join a dynamic, supportive & friendly team located in well known areas!
Our client is a leading Healthcare provider with state of the art facilities nationwide with leading technology along with fantastic management teams which offers a great working environment. Our client offer's competitive salaries, flexible rostering & professional development support. Become part of a successful clinical team leading the way in patient care
Salary range between $75,000 to $95,000 depending in experience.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse. You will need to have exceptional communication & clinical skills, have the ability to manage challenging situations calmly.
- Skilled Registered Nurse with AHPRA (Minimum of 2 years experience within a cardiac catheterisation laboratory)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cardiology Nursing and advanced clinical practice skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Advanced problem solving skills
- PR or Citizenship
Please contact Sophie Munday if you are interested in this GREAT opportunity by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send through your current CV by clicking apply now!