MUST HAVE NSW DRIVER'S LICENCE & OWN INSURED CAR, Cert III in Individual support - willing to obtain
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Work for a Leading Home Care Organisation
- Online and face-to face training provided
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Aged Care In Home Support Workers - RYDE and Surrounding Areas, NSW
* Reliable transport with comprehensive insurance to transport clients is essential for this role.
Join an energetic, service orientated, home & community health care company.
Seeking caring people to join an in home care team in the Ryde area.
You must be caring, considerate, honest, compassionate, reliable & have good communication skills.
Work currently available includes respite, personal care, social support, shopping, meal preparation, domestic assistance & transport.
Your application can only be successful if you HAVE A RELIABLE MOTOR VEHICLE to travel between clients' homes and live in or around the following suburbs:
- Pennant Hills
- Hunters Hill
- You must have a current driver's licence
- You must have a reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance to travel between clients’ homes
- Have a Certificate III in Individual Support (or similar/willing to obtain)
- Clearly indicate the SUBURB you live in & your AVAILABILITY in your cover letter.
Please click Apply and enter your details, then check your emails for instructions from us on how to complete your application for this position, or any of our other positions, on the Qualified Carers Job Site.
If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.