NSW DRIVER'S LICENCE & OWN CAR,Cert III/IV in Aged Care, (CPR & Manual Handling Cert or willing to obtain), Experience in community care - desired
- Part Time Role
- Shifts between 7:00 AM -8:00 PM
- Nominate the days and times you are available
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Nursing, Community, Medical - Assistant in Nursing (AIN) - SYDNEY, NSW
Join a leading provider of in-home health care covering both clinical and home care services. Service is based on strong governance and a commitment to excellence in care.
Clinical nursing and personal care services are provided to a wide cross section of the community and under a variety of funding models including to veterans, people with disabilities, and older people needing support to live safely and happily at home.
About the role
Looking for an enthusiastic and reliable AIN's and Support Workers with a vehicle and valid driver's license to provide care for our aged, disabled and rehabilitating customers, to maintain their independence at home.
Your Role will Include
- Assistance with personal care, including showering, application of compression stockings, medication prompting
- Social support, including; companionship, transportation and outings
- Domestic assistance, including meal preparation and light cleaning
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in Aged Care.
- Current CPR & Manual Handling Certification or willingness to obtain
- Experience providing care in the community is desired
- NSW Driver's licence, own vehicle, mobile phone and internet access.
Please click Apply and enter your details, then check your emails for instructions from us on how to complete your application for this position, or any of our other positions, on the Qualified Carers Job Site.
If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.