MUST HAVE DRIVER'S LICENCE & RELIABLE VEHICLE, comprehensive insurance, Cert III in Individual Support or willing to obtain
- Opportunity to work for an energetic, service oriented care company
- Providing work in your local area
- Hourly Rate: $27 - $35 per hour + super
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
In-Home Aged Care Support Workers, GORDON (Sydney Northern Suburbs), NSW
** Your application can only be considered if you HAVE A RELIABLE MOTOR VEHICLE **
Join an energetic, service-oriented, home & community health care company.
Looking for caring, considerate, honest, compassionate, reliable & have good communication skills to join an in-home caring group in the Northern Suburbs area.
Duties includes respite, personal care, social support, shopping, meal preparation, domestic assistance & transport.
Work in your local area is available. A RELIABLE MOTOR VEHICLE is essential to travel between clients' homes and live in or around the following suburbs:
- North Sydney
- Neutral Bay
- Must have a current driver's licence
- Must have a reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance to travel between clients’ homes
- Have a Certificate III in Individual Support (or similar/willing to obtain)
- Clearly indicate the SUBURB you live in & your AVAILABILITY in your cover letter.
Please click Apply and enter your details, then check your emails for instructions from us on how to complete your application for this position, or any of our other positions, on the Qualified Carers Job Site.
If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.