EXPERIENCED AND OPERATIONAL STORE MANAGER IN CHADSTONE NEEDED THAT CAN LEAD A LARGE AND PUMPED TEAM TO SUCCESS!!!
- AMAZING SALARY
- Career progression
- INCREDIBLE discount
EXPERIENCED and ENERGETIC store managers needed for a leading Multi-Channel Retailer of sports, fashion and outdoor brands. With over 500 stores across the globe and growing. This king of fashion are proud of the fact that they provide their customers with the latest products from the VERY BEST BRANDS!!!
YOU NEED TO BE AN ABSOLUTE COMMITTED AND EXPERIENCED MANAGER WITH A STRONG MANAGEMENT STYLE AND ABILITY TO DRIVE YOUR TEAM TO A CONSTANT SUCCESS WHILE BEING AN OPERATIONAL EXPERT!!!
As Store Manager, you will lead, drive, develop and inspire your team to achieve overall success. You will be the first point of contact and will be expected to manage your team across all aspects of store operations. We are looking for the successful candidate to come into the business with experience, knowledge and passion to cultivate an overall stronger team and create a memorable in store experience for our customers.
duties & responsibilities:
- Lead by example to set management expectations across your Team and manage performance
- Train, mentor and coach Team Members to work towards goals and succession planning
- Build the business in line with our company vision and values
- Problem solving and ability to provide solutions
- Produce and analyse required financial reports – i.e. Payroll reports
- Roster management and payroll approval
- Manage team ( Shop Floor & Back of House) to ensure that tasks are completed in an efficient and effective manner
- Proactive approach in loss prevention management i.e. stock shrinkage
- Ensure mannequins, displays and windows are updated in accordance with Visual Merchandising guidelines
- Hold regular training meetings within store, making sure the team around you are able to maintain the high standards required
Who You Are…
- An experienced and well- rounded retailer with a minimum of 3-5 years' management experience in a flagship retail environment, cluster/area manager experience or big box experience
- Experience in training, coaching and developing team members
- You have a proven track record in driving and exceeding set KPI's
- Prior experience at effectively managing rosters and wage control
- High level of written and verbal communication skills to confidently report and communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities, tasks and overall expectations
IF YOU ARE A STORE MANAGER THAT LIVES AND BREATHES SUCCESS AND KNOWS HOW TO CREATE THIS WITH YOUR TEAMS then wait know longer APPLY NOW!!!