Our client is a NSW Government Agency who is seeking a Devops Cloud Engineer for a rolling contract based in Sydney.
- Open Shift Platform
- DevOps, AWS, Automation
- Rolling Contract
We are seeking an experienced Cloud DevOps Engineer to join a large enterprise-class environment with expert level knowledge and experience in Open shift platform, Amazon Web Service (AWS), creating CI/CD pipelines, providing on-going automation solutions to support the program of works in an agile environment.
We will trust you to:
- Configure services and develop Lambda functions in AWS
- Build and maintain program’s DevOps environment to ensure a consistent and reliable provision of service
- Continue to develop the DevOps framework to include optimal selection of architectural implementations, technologies, best practice and skills for successful feasible product implementation and delivery
- Provide ongoing guidance and coaching to technical teams working on systems deployed
- Liaise with architects, developers, infrastructure engineers and other key stakeholders to ensure Cloud solutions are designed, costed and documented to a level of detail that ensures a successful implementation and ongoing support
- Complete detailed design and detailed documentation of Cloud frameworks including provisioning, configuration, monitoring, maintenance, testing and deployments
- Configure and design integration with CI/CD stack across Private and Public Cloud
- Adhere to department’s brand, accessibility, coding standards, processes, documentation, incident management, problem management, change management etc.
- Experience in AWS serverless development including Lambda, API Gateway, OAuth/JWT Congito and DynamoDB
- Strong FE Skills (HTML 6, Java Script, Vue.js CSS)
- Experience in building and consuming APIs using Node.js
- Strong experience in working across large scale complex DevOps pipeline on AWS
- Extensive CI/CD knowledge with Bamboo, Jenkins or similar
- Implemented ‘Infrastructure as Code’.
- Experience in Java/J2EE
- Experience in provisioning technologies such as Terraform
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate will be an added advantage.
The ability to work legally in Australia without visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If this sounds like you:
Apply! Or drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact me on 02 8227 4508. If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps!
Infopeople - Aarti Mistry