Established developer looking for a project coordinator with several years of experience to join their growing high-rise division
- Established company that has been in business for over 50 years.
- Involved in both commercial and residential development
- Having prior high-rise experience is an asset.
This company is a well established, growing firm taking on jobs across industry including both commercial and high-end residential. They are based in Mississauga but do work across the GTA. They offer a good, clear growth structure plan and aim to promote from within.
- Responsible for assisting in the administration and management of various construction projects.
- Work intimately with the superintendent and other colleagues to coordinate and ensure the schedule, safety and quality control.
- Report in to the Project Manager and head of the division.
- Work alongside the project manager.
- Assist in managing estimating, scheduling, quality control, reporting progress, reviewing and coordinating design and safety coordination.
- Attend proposal meeting with the owner to review and discuss the scope of work, ways of reducing costs and provide ideas for value engineering.
- Attending job site meetings.
- Communicate effectively with all parties involved in the project and remain cost conscious at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 1.5-4 years of industry experience
- Good team player and ability to manage a team
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and MS Project
- High Rise Experience is a major asset.
What's on offer?
Competitive wage, plus benefits, vacation.
We appreciate every single application that reaches us but due to the high volume of applicants we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
To apply please follow the links or e-mail your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more roles in; Residential Construction, Property Development, PMCM Consultancies, Mechanical & Electrical Contracting, Architecture & Interior Design, Engineering, ICI Construction and Civil & Infrastructure Construction, please visit our website: www.archerrecruitment.com and follow us on LinkedIn.