Real estate developer looking for an experienced centre manager to take on a General Manager position for one of their Shopping Malls.
- Proven track record in Retail Mall Centre Management
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong is retail leasing and asset management
We are currently recruiting for an experienced General Manager for a Shopping Mall. The ideal candidate should have at least 8 years of centre management experience in a mall with a strong background in retail leasing and numeracy skills.
- Oversee and manage the P&L of the shopping mall
- Lead the centre management team consisting of leasing, marketing and operations
- Providing monthly property management report to Asset Managers
- Prepare and manage budget forecast on Income and expenditure
- Propose Asset Enhancement Initiatives to the mall to optimize the performance
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Centre Management and retail leasing
- Degree in Real Estate or equivalent
- Proven track record of managing a shopping mall in Singapore
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
To view more roles within; construction, real estate, engineering, architecture or renewables, please visit our website: www.archerrecruitment.com, contact one of our specialist consultants http://archerrecruitment.com/about/our-people/ and/or 'follow' our LinkedIn page for regular industry updates.
EA License No: 17C8952
We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.