Real estate developer looking for an experience retail leasing professional to lead the team here in Singapore
- Strong background in retail leasing/centre management
- Head of Department role
- Location: Central
Our client is a leading property developer with a strong portfolio of assets in the region. They are looking for an experienced Retail Leasing professional to join and head the team here in Singapore. The Head of Retail leasing would be responsible for the group’s retail portfolio and will be reporting to the CEO.
- Plan and develop the overall strategy for the tenancy mix of the shopping malls with the centre managers to achieve optimal rental and ensure full occupancy
- Manage the retail portfolio’s budget and monitor performance indicators
- Guide the retail leasing team to prepare annual business plans for the malls under management
- Monitor the portfolio performance and lead the team to execute strategies in the approved business plans to achieve the optimal returns to the assets
- Provide monthly report to the CEO on the portfolio performance
- Degree in Real Estate/Marketing or other relevant qualifications
- At least 10 year(s) of experience in retail leasing and/or centre management
- Experience managing a team
- Articulate and well-presented
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Matin (R1441105) at email@example.com or +65 6850 7696 for a confidential discussion.
To view more roles within; construction, real estate, engineering, architecture or renewables, please visit our website: www.archerrecruitment.com, contact one of our specialist consultants http://archerrecruitment.com/about/our-people/ and/or 'follow' our LinkedIn page for regular industry updates.
EA License No: 17C8952
We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.