Government agency in the built environment sector looking for a Legal Counsel to join the team.
- In-house counsel role
- Experience in intellectual property matters
- Location: West
We are currently the chosen recruitment partner for a government agency within the built environment sector here in Singapore. They are currently looking out for a Legal Counsel to join the team. This represents an exciting opportunity for experienced law professionals who are keen to move into an in-house legal counsel role with an interest in the public sector.
- Assisting in initial drafting of amendments to legislation and to address policy objectives
- Provide legal advice on the interpretation of legislation
- Advising on intellectual property issues
- Review investigation reports and ensure there is sufficient evidence to support and/or recommend enforcement action
- Advise on risks arising from commercial arrangements and drafting appropriate clauses to ensure relevant national interests are served
- Provide sound legal advice on a broad range of legal issues
- A law degree from a reputable university with at least 3 years’ experience in a law firm and/or in-house counsel
- Prior experience in intellectual property matters is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and a strong team player
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Matin (R1441105) at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6850 7696 for a confidential discussion.
To view more roles within; construction, real estate, engineering, architecture or renewables, please visit our website: www.archerrecruitment.com, contact one of our specialist consultants http://archerrecruitment.com/about/our-people/ and/or 'follow' our LinkedIn page for regular industry updates.
EA License No: 17C8952
We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.