Working for a leading consultancy in London as a Senior M&E QS
- Fantastic opportunity across multiple sectors
- Opportunities to work on Projects in the UK and Overseas
- Working with some of the most well renowned Blue Chip Clients
A wonderful and exciting has presented itself to work for a market leading consultancy delivering Mechanical and Electrical Cost Management Services for a wide range of projects. You will be joining this London based business as a Senior M&E Cost Manager.
You will have a strong background in mechanical and electrical estimating, tender evaluations, onsite cost controls amongst other responsibilities.
The type of candidate required for this role will need to be able to demonstrate their ability to optimise projects costs, implement value engineering, and ensure value for money.
Role and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide commercial and contract support throughout the project
- Produce cost plans/estimates to provide client detailed budgets
- Ensure initial cost plans are sufficient to carry out the works
- Analyse tenders to ensure value for money and that the works have been procured at the best market rates
- Deliver all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Close out commercial, change orders and contract issues
- Perform interim valuations to ensure subcontractor payments are correct and made in a timely manner
- Forecast and monitor cash flow/accruals to ensure a positive cash flow is maintained, liaising with the client’s financial team
- Assist in the reparation and agreement of final accounts, including the handling of any claims to ensure the client gets best value from works undertaken
- Produce cost analysis feedback/lessons learned to the client for future works
- Management of staff.
- Understanding of M&E Systems and ability to read services drawings and schematics
- PQS experience – Having worked for a Consultancy in the past
- Has previously delivered work around and for data centre schemes.
- CostX experience advantageous)
- Have a technical qualification in Quantity Surveying or Engineering.
For more information please contact, James Waissel on 02038575479 or alternatively please send James a copy of your CV in response to this advert or directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more roles within construction, real estate, engineering, architecture or renewables, please visit our website: www.archerrecruitment.com, contact one of our specialist consultants, and follow our LinkedIn page for regular industry updates.
We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.