site supervisor, site manager, architectural, custom, basements, residential, high end, design and construct.
- $1m - $3.5m MILLION - SOME BASEMENT WORK
- BE PART OF A GREAT TEAM AND BRAND FOR 2020 AND BEYOND
- SUPERVISE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNED HOMES
SITE MANAGER - $1M - $3.5M - CUSTOM BUILDER - CENTRAL METRO/BAYSIDE
This is a great opportunity to join an established residential custom builder in Melbourne's Central Metro market.
Due to increased growth on the back of a very successful 2019 my client have a need within their construction team for an experienced Site Manager with Custom Building experience within the $1m - $3.5m range.
You will report into the Construction Manager and work within a team of 6 Site Managers to deliver custom homes.
You will receive the support needed to focus on delivering quality builds.
- Managing and controlling all site safety OH&S policies and procedures.
- Supervise 4 - 6 builds.
- Maintaining call forwards, OH&S and completion schedules documentation on a regularly basis.
- Budgets and build time management.
- Supervising all site sub-contractors and deliveries.
- Quality Inspections at each stage.
- Communications with your Construction Manager of any needs or discrepancies that may arise during construction.
- Client communication
- Experience as a Site Manager or Project Manager for a Custom Builder.
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- A technical understanding of all facets of the building process
- Holder of a White card.
$100,000 -$110,000 + Super + Car (potentially more depending on experience in the custom market)
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 0410 653 012 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with relevant experience will be shortlisted.