Newly created Drafting Manager role, ArchiCAD, Volume & Custom Homes, Inner Metro location
- Variation of work
- Great culture and work environment
- Growing company with career advancement opportunities
Our client is a high growth expanding residential builder based in Melbourne's Inner Suburbs who are currently seeking an Experienced Draftsperson with Team Leader/Managerial experience to join their team on a permanent basis as their additional Drafting Manager.
They have a clear strategy to become an industry leader in Melbourne's residential construction market targeted at both the investor and 1st home buyers market.
An opening has become available for a Drafting Manager to join their team as a part of their growth strategy, they will be splitting the team into two highly functioning units.
The successful candidate would need to have a very good knowledge of residential housing with leadership skills and a can-do attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all production drafting workflow and checking of drafters work
- Management of the ArchiCAD system
- Contributing to product research and development objectives
- Developing and maintaining master files
- Continuing to develop systems and procedures within drafting department
- Reporting to management
Based on Experience - $90,000 - $110,000 + Super
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Only applications with relevant experience will be contacted.
Applicants must have a valid visa to work permanently in Australia as it is a permanent position.