If you're an experienced project leader with proven hydraulics expertise and an eye for detail, we're looking for you.
- Thriving Organisation
- Ready to step up?
- CBD location - $130,000 - $140,000
This specialist group provides engineering solutions from concept to completion across multiple sectors. Their engineers are upbeat, playful, educated folk and they want to take on a strategic, capable, and spirited Senior Project Leader who likes communicating with people.
They're an award-winning Melbourne-based engineering design firm with substantial projects under their belts, so no two days are alike. Their staff are an eclectic group, and there is lots of banter to be had. They're all quite creative, laid back, and ambitious in different ways.
You will be responsible for managing and completing your own projects from the ground up. You'll develop, implement and manage services, provide project management training, and help be responsible for the review and approval of your team’s individual and collective work.
You'll ensure that projects are completed according to the design/scope of works, comply with all regulatory requirements and that all communication with relevant parties including the design team, the client, and contractors are conducted professionally and regularly.
This is currently a full-time, permanent role with an estimated annual salary of $130,000 – $140,000 (exclusive of superannuation, leave loading, etc.)
The successful applicant will work as part of a Hydraulic team on both small and large scale projects including; sewer, sanitary plumbing, stormwater and water services reticulation systems, across a broad range to different structures in almost every city, town and region in Australia.
- Previous experience working with a sizeable consultancy firm.
- Knowledgeable in design principles relating to hydraulic applications.
- Experience in hydraulic elements of structures design, operational parameters calculations, checking and design drawing preparation.
- As a Hydraulic Engineer, you will need to be technical, highly pro-active and possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.