Automation & Integration Specialist- 12 month contract $700 - $800 or - Finance & banking - North
- Financial Services (Insurance)
- North Side of the City
This is a Contract opportunity paying a day rate.
The successful candidate (You) will have great comm's and excellent coding ability, together with strong automation experience.
If you've been working in DevOps with Version Control, as well Artifact repository using Nexus, then that would be advantageous but not essential.
- 4+ years in Automation
- Ansible Playbook experience
- DevOps with Version Control
- Artefact repository using Nexus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in an Agile methodology
- Support existing and new Infrastructure Automation deliverables
- Support existing and new Middleware deliverables
- Full work rights for Australia - PR or Citizen
- Insurance domain knowledge
- Available within 1-4 weeks
- ITIL Certified
If you have the above experience and you are looking for your next exciting contract opportunity with a Global Financial in Sydney, then thins the role for you.
Please send through your cv as a word doc to email@example.com
I look forward to discussing the position and company in detail and sending through the company JD.
Thank you for reading this job ad and apologies for sponsorship not being available for those without visas on this occasion.