Software Developer - Permanent role - $ 100,000 package + 5% bonus - North side of the city
- Software Developer (C#, .NET, messaging and SQL Server)
- Permanent role - $ 100,000 package + 10% bonus
- North side of the City
Hawksworth are sourcing a Software Developer for one of our Payments clients based in Sydney.
The Software Developer role is to apply specialist knowledge and skills in the analysis, technical design and development of software changes to software applications in a manner compliant with company coding standards, methodologies and practices.
Working within an agile software development environment, the key focus is designing and implementing robust, enterprise scale solutions in consultation with the Architect and Dev Leads.
Essential Position Requirements
- 5+ years development experience within the Financial Services or Payments industry.
- Formal qualifications in a relevant discipline (i.e. IT, Computer Science or Engineering).
- Expert level skills and experience in C#, .NET, messaging and SQL Server, gained in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of agile software development methodologies and the complete SDLC.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively elicit, interpret and translate processes and system information from stakeholders into complex technical solutions.
- Ability and willingness to work productively and collaboratively as a team member.
- Passion for investigating and evaluating emerging technologies in the services and database layer, with a focus on high performance and scalability.
- Contribute to architectural discussions and decisions pertaining to the service and database layers.
- Agile and responsive software capabilities.
- Evaluate, recommend and contribute to decision-making for technology adoption, with a focus on Microsoft solutions.
- Develop, prototype and document technical solutions for web sites, API’s and back-end processes that contribute to the company’s scalability and product vision’s goals.
If you have the above experience and you are looking for your next exciting permanent opportunity, please email through your resume as a Word doc to Shobie@hawksworth.com.au