Sr. Java Developer | Fin-Tech | Permanent role | $160,000 to $180,000 package | Immediate start | Sydney CBD
- Senior Java Developer | Fin-Tech Company | Permanent role |
- $160,000 - $180,000 package | Immediate start | CBD, Sydney |
- Tech Stack: Java, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, Angular JS, Docker, AWS
Hawksworth are sourcing Senior Java Developers to join a fast-growing software company specialising in the Payments / Financial Services sector. This is a Permanent role based in Sydney.
We are looking for a top gun who can get his hands dirty and code. You will be responsible for developing and delivering software through to production and be able to think on your feet to solve problems.
- Strong experience in Java programming, Spring Framework, Relational and NoSQL database, design-thinking
- Development of work using Core Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular Js, Liquibase, XML/XSD, and Oracle/ PostgreSQL/ Elastic Search.
- Demonstrated experience in SpringBoot, Tomcat, Gradle, Hystrix Circuit Breakers, ElasticSearch, API Gateway.
- Hands-on experience with APIs & Microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker, Bamboo, Maven, and deployment shell scripts.
- Advanced knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and best practices with a strong focus on automation, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Unit and Integration testing using JUnit and Mockito.
- Ensuring code quality through check style, spot bugs, and sonatype and SonarQube integrations.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- 10+ years Java programming experience
- Experience in Financial Services industry
- Contribute proactively, collaboratively, and objectively to the Tech Forum
- Make sure everybody understands the big picture of technical decisions
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.