Solution Architect-Data warehouse and Platforms-Financial Services-Initial 6 Months Contract -Competitive Daily Rate-Sydney Location
- Solution Architect-Data warehouse and Platforms
- Financial Services-Initial 6 Months Contract
- Competitive Daily Rate-Sydney Location
Our Client is one of Australia's Largest Financial Services Brands and offers inclusive culture, flexible work and career development and believes in a workforce that is diverse, talented, and passionate!
We are on the lookout for Solution Architect-Data warehouse and Platforms with experience in regulatory programmes of work.
The purpose of this role is to develop end to end solutions for the business that are aligned with the strategy and enterprise architecture of the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years in an architecture role and 10 years in technology related role
- Experience designing and architecting batch and stream data pipelines to ingest, integrate, standardize, clean and publish data
- Data Warehouse and platforms experience
- Experience with regulatory programmes of work
- Kafka, AWS Data Services (Redshift, Spectrum, Glue, SageMaker and Rekognition), API Integrations (Springboot)(Desirable)
- IBM Info Sphere, IBM Db2 Warehouse((Desirable)
- Solution Architecture design and data modelling
- Planning, dependency identification and management
- Solution Architecture designs (including data models) are submitted and progress via the prescribed governance process
- Leading Work Breakdown identification utilizing Architecture designs
Click ‘apply now’ if you do not want to miss on this opportunity and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or submit your profile to myself via firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to chatting more about the company and sending you through a more detailed job description.