Great opportunity for an IT Grad with a couple of years experience to further develop their career within this dynamic organisation
- Be part of an organisation that has an enviable & important story to tell
- Work with the ICT Manager to create and implement policies and proceduresedur
- Implement bespoke solutions to create efficiencies and automation
Te Whakakitenga o Waikato Inc represents the collective assets of the iwi, Waikato- Tainui. Representing statutory rights and interests, the incorporated society ensures the benefit of the crown settlement continues to grow for future generations. This is achieved through a range of initiatives with the aim to grow a prosperous, healthy, vibrant, innovative and culturally strong iwi. Waikato-Tainui consists of more than 70,000 tribal members, with 136 elected members making up the tribal parliament.
This is a role where you will work with the ICT Manager to create and implement standard IT policies, practices and procedures across a broad IT portfolio. You will also lead and support various IT projects across several platforms and identify improvements to the network.
This role has accountability for:
- Providing level 2 and 3 support for network users and level 1 when needed
- Providing timely and consistent updating of systems, users, records and general administration
- Designing and implementing bespoke solutions to create efficiencies and levels of automation
- Providing user training and resources for current and new IT solutions
- Auditing and maintaining all network assets
You will be an individual who has a relevant tertiary qualification and previous IT experience and it goes without saying that you are able to work in a constantly evolving environment to deliver on time and within budget. You will also have:
- Administrator experience of a Windows server environment
- A comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce, SAP and AWS
- Experience in desktop support across Office 365, Windows 10 and Apple Macbook
- A sound knowledge of Waikato-Tainui and a developing proficiency in te reo Maaori is preferred but not essential
For more information on Emergent & Co Ltd please visit www.emergent.co.nz
CVs and résumés should be in MS-Word format where possible.
Please note: It is a requirement that you must already hold a NZ Passport or valid working visa to apply for this role.