We're looking for an Integration Specialist to generate exciting and original ideas that connect our clients with ARN's brands, talent and platforms.
We’re creating the future of audio entertainment. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge. We do Radio, DAB+, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Mobile, Live Events, Activations and Partnerships and we entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia every week!
We’re looking for an Integration Specialist – 3 Month Contract to generate exciting and original ideas that connect our clients with ARN’s brands, talent and platforms.
- Do you love a creative challenge? A natural problem solver who approaches things from all angles.
- Are you a strong communicator? Whether written, one-on-one or in front of a room of people.
- Are you a bold thinker? Whether it’s strategic or blue sky.
If you’ve answered “YES” to all 3 questions above and you’re based in Sydney or Melbourne, then you could be exactly who we’re looking for to join our team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Acquire a solid understanding of the ARN brands (KIIS, Pure Gold, The Edge & iHeartRadio), their programming objectives and commercial sales goals.
- In conjunction with your team, design and create Client and Content lead campaign responses and presentations for your local market that are on brand, on time and on budget.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to craft the overall listener experience of your campaign, striving for creative excellence.
- Attend and contribute to all idea generation originating out of all markets.
- Manage internal negotiations with key stakeholders
- With the Account Director represent ARN at client presentations as required.
- Establish strong internal relationships and direct lines of communication for key stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of all campaigns.
- Generate proactive ideas to achieve market share revenue targets for the Sales Team and enhance programming goals.
- Minimum 3 years’ radio or industry experience
- High level of communication skills
- Positive and progressive outlook
- Commercial understanding and awareness
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: A bonus week of leave, paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business Friday 7 August 2020.