We are currently looking for a Digital Account Director to join our Digital team
We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is ‘Defining Audio’ as one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Offering Australia’s most complete audio offering, our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, iHeartRadio and The Edge. ARN’s Audiosphere spans Broadcast and Digital Radio, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Social, Mobile, Live Events, Activations, Partnerships and more, entertaining and influencing an audience of over five million across Australia every week!
We are currently looking for a Digital Account Director to join our Digital team. The role is responsible for maximising digital revenue opportunities with Agencies and Direct Clients for all ARN brands selling Digital Audio (Streaming & Podcasts) content, video and socials. If you have a positive attitude, are proactive, thrive on a busy work environment, can ensure that all administrative duties are completed efficiently and within given deadlines, then this may be the position for you.
Key Responsibilities include:
- attaining the sales budgets, monthly and quarterly targets
- responding to client briefs by specified deadlines with a detailed PowerPoint presentation and digital media schedule
- the ability to create compelling sales pitches representing ARN Digital Network brands
- ability to building strong ongoing relationships internally / externally
- first class negotiation and presentation skills
- be an inspirational team player capable of working within a fast paced and highly demanding environment
- excellent time management and multitasking skills
- the ability to work as an autonomous salesperson in a highly competitive environment
The successful candidate will have;
- Solid professional digital sales background with proven ability to sell into Media Agencies and Direct Clients alike
- Ability to lead creative ideas and thinking
- Proactive and solutions focused
- Experience and creativity to formulate and implement effective promotional concepts
- Ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: Your birthday off , paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 20 February 2021.