We currently have an exciting role available for an Ad Operations - Digital Executive in our Sydney team.
We currently have an exciting role available for an Ad Operations – Digital Executive.
You would be responsible for optimising, maximising & activating Digital campaigns. Experience in a similar role or within a media environment would be beneficial, we are happy to train up a successful candidate with previous administration experience on our internal systems and processes. The role involves working with our sales, content and campaigns teams to ensure our clients assets go live correctly - from booking to post campaign.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Inventory Forecast reporting & management.
- Have a solid understanding of our Digital products and Brands.
- Programmatic deal/campaign management across all platform, utilising knowledge of all live campaigns to optimise and manage delivery.
- Manage multiple campaigns, efficiently managing your time.
- Source & manage creative/assets for all active booking lines.
- Work with third party vendors (AdsWizz, Adobe, iHeartUSA, Megaphone) to deliver required streaming and podcast solutions.
- Form and maintain close relationships with external Clients in an effort to provide the best possible customer service.
- Exceptional customer service and excellent communication skills
- Administrative / and or data entry experience with high accuracy, keen eye for detail essential
- Ability to meet deadlines while effectively manage constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work in a close team assisting in workloads of others Programmatic deal/campaign management across all platforms.
- Preferred skills include: Google Ad Manager (DFP), AdsWizz, Salesforce experience, Ad Operations experience and Programmatic.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 5 March 2021.